At the Brodhead Chapter of Trout Unlimited May meeting, Joe Baylog, president of the Forks of the Delaware Chapter of Trout Unlimited, will present Running with the Bulls: A “Do it Yourself” Adventure Chasing Bull and Cutthroat Trout in the Beautiful Canadian Rockies. Baylog will be sharing his experience in the Rockies along with tips on how to plan your own DIY adventure.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 7:00 pm
WHERE: Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, 8050 Running Valley Road — Bartonsville (Stroudsburg), PA 18360
NOTE: The Bridge on Rim Rock Drive is open.
GPS Coordinates for KCEEC – Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center:
Longitude (West) – 750 17’ 48.552”
Latitude (North) 400 59’ 21.1164”
Directions to Monroe County Conservation District and the Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center
Google Map Directions – Click Here
(Exit 302 I-80West or 302B I-80 East)
* Make a left onto Route 611N
* Make a left onto Rim Rock Road at second traffic light
* Follow for 0.4 mile, bear right onto N. Easton-Belmont Pike
* Follow 0.2 mile, then bear right onto Running Valley Road
* MCCD/KCEEC will be 0.7 mile on left.