The February Chapter meeting will feature the Annual Fly-Tying Round Robin.
Download the meeting flyer in Adobe Acrobat format.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:00 pm
WHERE: Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, 8050 Running Valley Road — Bartonsville (Stroudsburg), PA 18360
NOTE: The Bridge on Rim Rock Drive near Route 611 is under construction and the road is closed. The KCEEC is inaccessible from Rte. 611. Access from BUS. RT. 209 or other alternate route is needed.
GPS Coordinates for KCEEC – Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center:
Longitude (West) – 750 17’ 48.552”
Latitude (North) 400 59’ 21.1164”
Directions to Monroe County Conservation District and the Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center
Google Map Directions – Click Here
(Exit 302 I-80West or 302B I-80 East)
* Make a left onto Route 611N
* Make a left onto Rim Rock Road at second traffic light
* Follow for 0.4 mile, bear right onto N. Easton-Belmont Pike
* Follow 0.2 mile, then bear right onto Running Valley Road
* MCCD/KCEEC will be 0.7 mile on left.